Notes from the Gravity Forms presentation
- Cleaner (Gutenburg-esque) styling to the Gravity Forms editor and revamped settings pages.
- Drag-and-drop column control (for up to four columns).
- Frontend user experience revamped with focus on usability. Helped by specialist Rian Rietveld and the team at Level Level.
- New Form Markup and Styles (for easier styling).
- Improved theme Integration.
- New Settings API – making settings easier to render on any page, not just an add-on page. This is for developers who extend Gravity forms with addons.
- Added Security Enhancements – Always top priority for Gravity Forms.
- Conditional Logic – Pages hidden via conditional logic no longer appear in the page navigation which alleviates end-user confusion.
- CSS Grid is being used and REMs.
- For backward compatibility the default will be: Form Setting > Enable Legacy Markup.
- All scripts (including inline) are deferred and loaded in the footer for performance .
- Accessibility warnings.